The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Ugghh...

This nowhere near as good as '06. Instances are missing, glitches happen frequently, and there's not as many useful tutorials.
4/10

Smileys War Smileys War

good, but hard

This is well made, I especially like the map editor, but it's too hard on beginners. I can't even beat the miner.
6/10

Red Moon Red Moon

not too bad

this is really good, in artwork, sound, and length. But as the guy below me said, it isn't very challenging. Maybe next time add harder bosses, or even normal monsters.
6/10

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

nice

rpg battle system done right. other than that, not much too it though... maybe next time you could add a world map or an arena or something.

5/10

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

awesome man!

Can't wait PoM 2, this one is pretty fun, and helped me get started as a composer.
My song is:
----------6-0---0-----0---1---0------
-----6-1---0---0---1-----1---1---1---
--0---1-9----0---0-1---1---1-----4---
4---0---0-----0---4---4---9---9---6-4 ---4---4---6-9---4-c------0---1---1--
-0-1---0---0----------0------0------6 -7-7-8-8-a1---1-0-0---9-0-4-0-a--

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

Very nice

Really good, I played the 50fps one. I liked the wide range of moves, many enemies, and the checkpoints made it easier too. Pretty damn good over all.
8/10

Athalina RPG Athalina RPG

nice, man!

This is the game that inspired my own RPG in flash. Thanks a lot man.

But the game itself, wasn't very adventurous at all... you only go through
one town, there's only 20 quests or so, and it ends after you beat a hard
boss. I like the way it's programmed(glitching through walls is funny as hell, so don't be ashamed of it!), but the story, dynamics, and overall gameplay is kinda lacking. 5/10 - 2.5/5

Battlegrounds 2 Battlegrounds 2

not too bad

this is really good. I found the team hotkeying very useful. I'm stuck on the 8th mission, but I guess that's my problem right^^

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

amazing...

this is inspiring compared to the first one. I personally think though, that you should have hearts instead of a health bar, as the bar seems too 'high-tech' for a medieval(?) game. Also, it doesn't save the secrets I unlock, could you work on that?